Thursday, August 19, 2004

I'm Moving

I've decided to switch my blog, and blog hosting service. Please (all two of you out there) come visit me at http://fidget.prettyposies.com. Please be patient while I get everything up in working order.

See you there!

25 Say Something!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

August 9, 2005 at 10:00 AM  
Anonymous free knitting patterns said...

Fantastic blog you've got here Ann, I was looking for free knitting patterns related information and found your site. I have a free knitting patterns site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!

November 15, 2005 at 10:30 PM  
Anonymous how to knit said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts Ann. I was looking for free knitting patterns related information and found your blog. I have a free knitting patterns site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

November 16, 2005 at 12:03 AM  
Anonymous free knitting patterns said...

Hi there Ann, I was just browsing, looking for knitting instructions related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a knitting instructions site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

November 22, 2005 at 11:24 AM  
Anonymous knitting instructions said...

Nice blog Ann. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for how to knit related information and found your site. I have a how to knit site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please try and visit it, see what you think
and enjoy!

November 30, 2005 at 8:21 AM  
Anonymous knitting instructions said...

Hi Ann, very unique blog you have! I was looking for yarn related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a yarn site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please visit and enjoy!

December 1, 2005 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous knitting instructions said...

Hi there Ann, I was just browsing, looking for knitting instructions related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a knitting instructions site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

December 5, 2005 at 4:44 AM  
Anonymous knitting instructions said...

Hi there Ann, I was just browsing, looking for knitting instructions related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a knitting instructions site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

December 5, 2005 at 11:06 PM  
Anonymous how to knit said...

Hi Ann. I was looking for knitting instructions related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a knitting instructions site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Check it out when you can :)

December 7, 2005 at 3:47 AM  
Anonymous knitting instructions said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts Ann. I was looking for yarn related information and found your blog. I have a yarn site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

December 8, 2005 at 3:07 AM  
Anonymous how to knit said...

Hi Ann, very unique blog you have! I was looking for knitting instructions related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a knitting instructions site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please visit and enjoy!

December 9, 2005 at 5:24 PM  
Anonymous knitting instructions said...

Hi Ann. I was looking for knittimg for kids related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a knittimg for kids site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Check it out when you can :)

December 13, 2005 at 1:47 AM  
Anonymous how to knit said...

Fantastic blog you've got here Ann, I was looking for yarn related information and found your site. I have a yarn site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!

December 16, 2005 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger dwainclinton5948 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

January 1, 2006 at 9:46 AM  
Anonymous knitting instructions said...

Hi there Ann, I was just browsing, looking for free knitting patterns related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a free knitting patterns site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

January 12, 2006 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger edhunor36855228 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

January 23, 2006 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger edwardalexander2986086917 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 7, 2006 at 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://oztpnkih.com/zhjs/byvx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://nufejcdp.com/odfw/tdfy.html]Cool site[/url]

July 21, 2006 at 3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

July 21, 2006 at 3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://oztpnkih.com/zhjs/byvx.html | http://rimtaazm.com/ongw/zhon.html

July 21, 2006 at 3:08 AM  
Blogger kelley0victor said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

October 2, 2006 at 4:15 AM  
Blogger yllg7i66 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

October 2, 2006 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger wo9z57vkd said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

October 9, 2006 at 3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read More

August 21, 2011 at 7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Telescoping Pet Ramp

February 6, 2012 at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home